Compliments and complaints
We encourage customers and interested parties in the Queensland
workers' compensation scheme to complain or make suggestions about
any aspect of the scheme including any of our services. Our formal
Complaints management system ensures that
complaints are addressed. This system means you can be confident we
are open and transparent when handling complaints about our
products and services.
You can play an active part in resolving the problem by
providing as much relevant information as possible when you are
making a complaint or suggestion.
Steps to making a compliment,
complaint or suggestion
- Contact the staff member you have been dealing with, or ask to
speak to their supervisor. If your issue is about how your
workers' compensation claim is being run, contact your insurer
first (WorkCover Queensland or a self-insured
- Lodge your complaint using the online form below, write to us
at PO Box 10119 Adelaide Street Brisbane Q 4000, call us on
1300 361 235 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide enough information and contact details to help us to
investigate your complaint.
When we receive a complaint, we will:
- contact you
- respond to your complaint within a time agreed with you
- treat your complaint confidentially
- make sure we don't treat you differently because you
- objectively review your complaint to decide if what we did was
fair and followed the legislation.
Note: if you wish to remain amonymous, you can
write to us at PO Box 10119 Adelaide Street Brisbane Q 4000 or call
us on 1300 361 235.
So we can improve our customer service, we will:
- report what we've done about the complaint to senior
- change our processes if we can
- keep a record of your complaint.
Not happy with how we
handled your complaint?
You can contact the Queensland Government's external complaint
management body, the Queensland Ombudsman's