Working with us
At Q-COMP our goal is to be an employer of choice.
We seek to make it an exciting and rewarding place to work - we
offer a range of benefits and work with our employees to help
develop and build their career.
Employees are recognised for their contribution and expertise
and we provide opportunities for employees to develop and achieve
their full potential.
Our employees have a range of different career backgrounds
including insurance (workers' compensation and general), legal,
allied health, education and communication, corporate services,
data analysis and administration.
Benefits of working with us
Flexible work life balance options.
- banked time arrangements
- time off in lieu for any extra time worked
- job sharing or part-time work (in some roles).
We help our people to continue to develop and achieve
their full potential with:
- a high achievers program
- an open and transparent reward and recognition program
- higher duties/allowances.
You can take 3 months paid leave if you have worked in the
Queensland public sector for 12 months. When you return you may be
- work part-time
- do some hours from home, building up to full-time work at the
office over 12 months.
We are looking for people who are willing to:
- work together to achieve our corporate goals
- share our values
and follow our Code of conduct
- be responsible for their actions twenty-four hours a day,
seven days a week
- keep up to date with issues in workers' compensation
issues and their chosen field.
If this sounds like you, check out our jobs on the Queensland
Government jobs and careers website.
Pay rates for our positions are based on assessed work